Media Interchange Services
Acquisition via digital media has blurred the line that used to
exist between production and post-production. Whether you're
capturing your images on Mini-Mag SSD's, CFast 2.0, SDHC, Compact Flash, drives, P2,
disc or other media, Cinequipt can help.
As production changes, our post service offerings continue to change, too.
Our Final Cut system allow
us to ingest and output almost any capture format or media - tape,
digital media, hard drives, or FTP.
No need to worry about your old tapes. We still up, down, and
cross-convert tape formats to media if that's what you need, and offer an LTO-4
tape archiving service, too.
Here's a list of our current deck, drive, and digital media formats, many of which are PAL capable:
- Panasonic AVC-Intra 4K, AVC-Ultra, AVC-Intra, AVCCam, DVC Pro HD, DVC Pro50 &
- Sony HD Cam, XDCAM HD, XDCAM, XDCAM EX, AVCHD, DV Cam, DigiBeta, Betacam SP, Betacam SX, Betacam, MPEG/IMX, HDV, & Digital8
- Redcode RAW
- Apple ProRes 4444, ProRes 422(HQ), ProRes 422, ProRes LT, &
- Canon XF-AVC Intra, XF-AVC Long GOP, & XF Codecs
- JVC M2 Tape
- U-Matic, VHS, S-VHS, & Mini-DV Tape
- LTO-4 Archiving & LTO Restoring.
Contact us to see how we can help.
The Media Interchange facility
||"This was my first gig as a producer as opposed to a PM or coordinator and you guys made it as easy as always. I really appreciate it."
T.C. – Minneapolis based producer